dinsdag 24 juli 2012

The real city jungle 3



This weekend I went out, to take pictures again. I went to a part, where I knew there would be caterpillars.

During the picture taking I noticed, different insect species on the plants arround them.

On the left the "Dolerus germanicus" is trying to hide behind some pieces of grass.

It didn't want to sit still, so the pictures are not marvelous but I think it's OK.







The wasp on the right is sitting on a street light.
They eat caterpillars so no surprise it was there.

I think it used the metal to get warmer, because it was only sitting in the sunny part.

Waiting for the next meal, no need to hunt just to pick.





On the left a darkling beetle, looking for food at the flowers.

Moving way slower then the other 2 above, and just taking it's time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten