zondag 6 mei 2012

The real city jungle 2


This male goose, was swimming near the nest. The female is still sitting on the eggs.

After a few minutes he putted his head on the water, and hardly moved from that point.

I have know idea why, I can imagine he plays dead and hopes we loose interest. If somebody knows why please put the answer in a comment.



This little fly was sitting on the back of my house. Turns out it came with the fertilized soil in my garden.

It looked funny and I had no idea what species it was. During my search I found out, they are also seen as a pest. Specially when the sewage under your house breaks, he and his friends visit you.




This sparrow is "the gatekeeper" sitting on a fence behind the office. This is the only shot I got before it flew away again.

But this picture shows my project, exposing nature in the city.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten