dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Birds

The bird on the right I saw at the beach from Texel, near the lighthouse. It was nice weather for a walk on the beach.

I brought my Olympus with the 135-400 mm Sigma and a tripod. Going there I thought I could spot some vessel at sea or some birds at the wave breakers.

But I saw this one walking in front of me, I quickley dropped my tripod on the sand. And took some pictures, before the bird walked behind the edge of the small dune.
The picture on the left, I have taken on a different beach of Texel called "de Slufter". Slufter means a small sea arm going into the land, in this case the water you see on the picture.

This picture I have taken with my, Olympus E-400 + Zuiko 70 -300 mm by hand. It might not be the most detailed shot, but the action is good enough for me.

The dive ended up with nothing, but the bird tried a few more times going down stream.

In Holland it's verry popular to do bird photography by car. You just drive between the fields to spot all kinds of birds.

This one posed nicely for me and my brother just a couple of meters from the car. Taken with my E-400, + Sigma 135-400mm from a bean bag on the door.

The bird didn't mind us at all, and stayed on the same spot so we left him like this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten