dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

Workshop Cityphotography

Last weekend me and my brother, took a workshop cityphotography.
The workshop took place in our town Amersfoort (the Netherlands), and was organized by fotocursus Amersfoort .

The city center is really historical, so we were able to take some nice pictures.
This picture shows the tower in our city, it also marks the center of Holland.
But with all these historical buildings I prefer to shoot in Black/White. Now that I got tips during the workshop, I most likely go back a few times to retry my pictures. But with some pictures I'm happy already.

The next picture is called "VW at Wallstreet", because the famous Wallstreet is named after a street like this.

Any improvements on my city pictures I will upload in the future.

1 opmerking:

  1. dacht dat je geen liefhebber was van VW :p .. mooie picss.. vooral die met die VW :) .. grtzzz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen